Epicwhale is a team with ideas that are simple and clear. Ideas that can be transformed into web-based apps. We’ve got some interesting releases lined up for the coming year (like textme) and we needed to talk to you about them first. At the same time, there’s a whole bunch of new things we are learning and discovering on the job which we’d like to share with you.
We’re guided by a friendly whale, who decides whats best for us. And that’s how we go about building products & services here —
- We’re honest, friendly and we like to share how we do things. It’s important that our audience (you) love us first.
- There’s a lot that can be done to make the Indian-web space a better one and we’re hoping we can contribute towards it in everything we do.
- Too many features, buttons or a crowded api confuses us and the world around us. So we simplify to keep things manageable and easy to use.
- We build trying to solve our own problems. This way we’re building what we already know. And since its our problem too, it’s easier for us to know what the answer is. Through this, we hope to meet a market of people who share our problems and can help us too.
- Our ideas start & develop in a garage. While they’re still small, they get ported onto the streets and learn to grow with you.
Small, simple and clear is epic. And it will be for you too.